Microblading is a way of semi-permanent make-up, where through manual process of inserting pigment into the upper layers of skin we create the desired fullness and shape of the eyebrows.
The below photo is our technician’s work.
Before your appointment
- Shower and your wash hair prior to your appointment, as you will not be able to shower for 48 hours after your appointment.
- Please remove contact lenses before your appointment. Glasses should be worn.
- Do not curl lashes the day of your appointment.
- Please arrive with a clean face. No make-up or eye creams. This will take away from lash application time, as the stylist will need to clean your eye area thoroughly.
- heat (opening of oven door/dishwasher/BBQ)
- sleeping on your stomach & side
- using eye make-up
- eyebrow waxing